Running a company takes not only drive and business acumen, but also the ability to make complex strategic, financial and, not least, legal decisions. No matter the size of your company, we make sure that all your legal matters are handled correctly and appropriately, leaving you free to focus on your business. Thanks to our long experience in all kinds of business sectors we are also eager to discuss matters beyond the purely legal.
We have extensive experience and competence in a great many fields, including:
- Company law, e.g. company establishment, equity issuanc and other means of raising capital, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance and shareholder and joint venture agreements.
- Financing, e.g. negotiating agreements concerning various kinds of loans and securities.
- Strategic commercial agreements and contracts, e.g. purchasing and manufacturing contracts, distribution and licence agreements, franchise agreements and consultancy agreements.
- Business transfers, e.g. planning, due diligence investigations, negotiation, drafting agreements and final transfer.
- Employment law, e.g. advice and union negotiations prior to acquisitions and reorganisations, drawing up employment contracts and confidentiality/competition provisos, matters related to trade secrets/commercial confidentiality and IPR regulations, and redundancies and dismissals.